Bigfoot Lovers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In-Store
WHY SELL ON BIGFOOT SUPERSTORE
Join a marketplace where bigfoot lovers around
the world shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
It's easy to start selling online on Bigfoot Superstore in just 4 simple steps.
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and start selling
- Create a product catalogue on our marketplace
- Sell under your own private label
- Self-serve & easy to use
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once listed, your products will be available to visitors
- Sell to thousands of engaged customers visiting bigfootsuperstore.com from our marketing channels.
Package and ship with ease
- USPS shipping integrated with realtime rates
- Printable shipping labels for each order
- Ability to se up your own carrier accounts
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive quick and hassle-free payments in your account or by check once your orders are fulfilled.
Open Your Store Before December 5th!
Here's what you get from us:
- A nationwide community of engaged, loyal customers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell.
- Active marketing programs to help get your products in front of more customers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Martfury
How do fees work on Bigfoot Superstore?
Joining and starting a shop on Bigfoot Superstore is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
For Founding Vendors, It costs nothing to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts indefinitely or until the item is sold out. Once an item sells, there is a 10% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). There is also a payment processing fee from PayPal.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Bigfoot Superstore. Here is the jist. Think of this site as the ETSY of the bigfoot world giving us (the company) the exclusive commercial listings you may see here and there.
Your first step is to create a vendor account, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid) and that’s it, start selling.
How do I get paid?
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
What can I sell on Bigfoot Superstore?
What can't be sold on Bigfoot Superstore?