By using this site, you agree to our full terms and conditions (found at the button on the bottom of this page) and the acceptable use policy outlined below.
While we take all measures necessary to ensure a satisfactory customer experience, we are not responsible and will not be held liable for any lost or damaged goods or negative experiences with our vendors. We will, however, remove from our platform any vendors who don’t aim for customer satisfaction and take reasonable measures to resolve any customer complaints. Refunds and/or exchanges are offered on a case-by-case basis and are up to the vendor’s discretion.
While we take all possible action to ensure our platform functions as intended, we cannot guarantee 100% uptime and functionality and are not liable for any downtime or potentially lost income related to non-functional technology. We do our best to make our marketplace an intuitive, easy to use experience for you, but it is the vendor’s responsibility to understand our policies and how the technology functions. No refunds are guaranteed.
Unless otherwise specified, the only information Bigfoot Superstore collects about you is:
- Device type, IP address, approximate location (to prevent suspicious activity)
- Your contact information, including billing and shipping address, phone number, email, and social profile information if volunteered (for order processing and account management)
- We do not collect, see or store your payment information on our servers. No one from Bigfoot Superstore or any of our vendors will ever ask for your credit card or bank information. Should this ever happen, we should be notified immediately and you should not provide the information requested.
- We will never rent, share or sell your information.
- You may request at any time to have your personal information removed from our servers.
All payment must be made in full before items are shipped. Available payment methods include major debit/credit cards and PayPal. Payment information is always processed securely off our site and is never seen by us or stored on our servers or shared with any third parties, aside from the payment processor (ie, PayPal or Stripe).
Bigfoot Superstore and its vendors are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit, and there is no guarantee that refunds or replacements will be available in such instances. We recommend insuring your package if this is a concern.
Vendors agree to a nominal monthly membership fee granting access to list products, as well as a nominal commission as specified during vendor registration to help cover the operating costs of Bigfoot Superstore. Additionally, vendors are responsible for shipping, taxes, fees from the payment processor, and refunds.
Vendors will receive funds automatically once an order is complete and shipped.Vendors are able to set their own return/exchange policy, so please see the vendor’s page for specific details. In the event of a dispute between a customer and vendor, Bigfoot Superstore management will ensure a satisfactory resolution for all parties involved, which may include a full or partial refund, replacement, exchange for a comparable item, or store credit.In addition to our Terms and Conditions, we also require compliance with PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy. Any violations will result in immediate removal from the platform.
(See the latest version here: https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/acceptableuse-full)
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- relate to transactions involving any activity that requires pre-approval without having obtained said approval.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our Services, including our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or the Services connected.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Engage in any use, including modification, copying, redistribution, publication, display, performance, or retransmission, of any portions of any Services, other than as expressly permitted by this Policy, without the prior written consent of JV Ventures, LLC, which consent JV Ventures, LLC may grant or refuse in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Reconstruct or attempt to discover any source code or algorithms of the Services, or any portion thereof, by any means whatsoever.
- Provide, or otherwise make available, the Services to any third party.
- Intercept any data not intended for you.
- Damage, reveal, or alter any user’s data, or any other hardware, software, or information relating to another person or entity.
- -Sharing login instructions.
- -Unauthorized reselling of the service.
- -Data scraping.
- any data, information, software, text, code, music, scripts, sound, graphics, photos, videos, tags, messages, interactive features, or other materials that you post, share, upload, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner on or through to the Services; or
- any other content, materials, or data you provide to JV Ventures, LLC or use with the Services.
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Services, and other users of the Services to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and this Policy;
- all your Contributions comply with applicable laws and are original and true (if they represent your opinion or facts);
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party; and
- you have the verifiable consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and this Policy.
- is in breach of applicable laws, regulation, court order, contractual obligation, this Policy, our Legal Terms, a legal duty, or that promotes or facilitates fraud or illegal activities;
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, insulting, intimidating, bullying, abusive, or threatening, to any person or group;
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- includes child sexual abuse material, or violates any applicable law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect minors;
- contains any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner;
- promotes violence, advocates the violent overthrow of any government, or incites, encourages, or threatens physical harm against another;
- is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, contains sexually explicit material, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us);
- is discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- bullies, intimidates, humiliates, or insults any person;
- promotes, facilitates, or assists anyone in promoting and facilitating acts of terrorism;
- infringes, or assists anyone in infringing, a third party’s intellectual property rights or publicity or privacy rights;
- is deceitful, misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person and/or misleads anyone as to your relationship with us or implies that the Contribution was made by someone else than you;
- contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation that has been “paid for,” whether with monetary compensation or in kind; or
- misrepresents your identity or who the Contribution is from.
- items that promote, encourage, facilitate, or instruct others how to engage in illegal activity,
- controlled substances and/or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, narcotics, steroids, drug paraphernalia,
- specific knives or other weapons regulated under applicable law,
- firearms, ammunition, or certain firearm parts or accessories,
- certain sexually oriented materials or services,
- certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item,
- -Explosives, such as firecrackers, sparklers, flares or party poppers,
- Food or beverage that do not meet federal food inspection or import requirements,
- Products that promote, incite or glorify hate or violence towards any person or roup,
- stolen goods,
- products or services identified by government agencies to be highly likely to be fraudulent, and
- any transaction or activity that requires pre-approval without having obtained said approval.
- you have firsthand experience with the goods being reviewed;
- your Contribution is true to your experience;
- you are not affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews (or linked in any way to, e.g., by being the owner or seller/manufacturer of, a product or service if posting positive reviews);
- you cannot make or offer any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you cannot post any false or misleading statements; and
- you do not and will not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative
- breach this Policy, please email us at email@example.com, or refer to the contact details at the bottom of this document to let us know which Content or Contribution is in breach of this Policy and why; or
- infringe any third-party intellectual property rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.